FacilitiesSSMC Hospital has separate building for OPD and causality with independent departments of Medicine, Surgery, OBG, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Paediatrics, ENT, Dermatology, and Radiology. It is a 1350 bedded hospital, fully equipped with 12 major operation theaters in addition to minor operation theaters. SSMC is catering the needs of rural population. There are skilled doctors with specially trained nurses to give a healing touch to the patients. The Hospital building also has a post office and a bank to serve the needs of staff, students and the public. There is a canteen, hospital mess, fruit stall and a phone booth to cater the needs of the public.
- A new Auditorium with the state of the Art facilities is under Construction.
- It has all the modern facilities to cater the needs of the College.
- It can also be used for seminar Purposes as it has stage and Modern projectors with a Digital Sound System.
- It can also be used for Marriage ceremonies.
- It has rooms, Dining Hall and Kitchen to cater the needs of the People who attend the function.
- It has 1000 seating arrangements.
There are separate Hostel facilities for UG, PG and NRI Students with mess attached to each hostel, which serve delicious vegetarian food.
|Click on the picture for an enlarged view|
|Boys Hostel||Women's Hostel|
|PG and NRI Hostel||Kitchen|
- The central library has a separate building with a built in area of 12600 Sq.Ft.
- It has grown along with the institution. It has a ground floor and 1st floor and can accommodate 200 students at a time.
- Students friendly chief librarian Mr. Gopinath and his team are always there to help the students. In Library both Indian and foreign journals and thousands of reference books are available.
- A new digital library is incorporated which is connected to Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Science library. Through this staff and students of SSMC can access all the facilities of digital library of Health University.
- Internet Connection has been provided and through which the students and staffs can access the websites of all the premier institutions, journals and this has changed the method of teaching and learning.
|Library Building||Inside Library|
|Internet Facilities||Study Hall 1|
|Study Hall 2||Study Hall 3|